Within the global film industry, less than 1,000 films are produced annually, and most of these are made in English. While English is not the most common language spoken worldwide, it is the ‘official’ language of more countries than any other. Therefore, to reach English-speaking people and get their attention, it makes sense to use the language most commonly understood by them.
The majority of Videos produced today are also in English. Whilst this is all very well for those people capable of understanding English, what about those who don’t understand it?
Arabic Subtitling can overcome this problem by converting English films and videos into Arabic, a language currently spoken by 422 million native speakers. To reach this very large target market, it is vitally important to ensure that your corporate videos, films or documentaries can be perfectly understood. Arabic Subtitling makes this possible
The right kind of films and videos are an important communication medium. They can create impact and educate the world about different cultures, offering a new perspective on life. Arabic Subtitling opens the door to understanding and being educated on the positive aspects of different cultures, both from the western and eastern hemispheres.
Good video subtitling should not just capture the preciseness of the script. It should also take into account cultural nuances and linguistic peculiarities that are familiar to and recognized by the target audience. Not applying these rules to subtitling can promote misunderstanding. In the case of Arabic, which is written from right to left in a cursive style, the subtitling must follow this format. The message being conveyed in English should be the same as when translated into Arabic. There are many companies out there that are able to offer subtitling services – there are even video subtitling applications that are available online. As long as you know how to use these applications, understanding films or videos in your language can be easily achieved.
Besides gaining a new perspective on life or broadening your mind, watching films and videos can be a pleasant way to spend some leisure time. By using Arabic Subtitling to increase your enjoyment and understanding of what you are watching, you can make your leisure time as enjoyable as the films you are watching. Epic!
Whether it’s through videos, films or the daily news, you deserve to know what is going on outside your world. But without subtitles, you may as well have the sound turned off. Using Arabic Subtitling is your remedy to understanding the world.
- Visionary, creative, and multilingual Graphic Design Executive, armed with circa 25 years’ experience in local and international English and Arabic print products, video subtitling and editing, and advertising material design services. Proven and inventive creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns. Skilled in a variety of images, logos, and advertising packages designed to strengthen business competence and profitability. Renowned for planning, implementing and maintaining “win-win” projects and partnerships. Accustomed to surpassing expectations in deadline-driven environments with track record of working within budget requirements.
- Arabic Typesetting Services (Arabic DTP)2019.10.15Teamwork and Client Confidentiality Arabic Typesetting
- Arabic Typesetting Services (Arabic DTP)2019.10.15World through Arabic Video Subtitling
- Arabic Typesetting Services (Arabic DTP)2019.10.153 to Consider in Arabic Translation Services
- Arabic Typesetting Services (Arabic DTP)2019.10.13Medical and Technical Translation